Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Letter to the President -_-

Dear Mr. President,

        Good Day! I am Michael Angelo Llanes a Grade 10 student from Ilocos Sur National High School.

         I'm very proud of what you promise about the stopping the illegal drugs that can destroy their life. After this promise you said it is so effective, there so many Filipinos who are change their lives from being a drug user, a drug pusher, a drug seller to a good person.
        
         Mr. President, I hope you will find more solution to solve our problems in this country. And make this country a peaceful and wonderful.

Sincerely Yours,
Michael Angelo Llanes

3 comments:

  1. your president must be lucky to have a citizen like you angelo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was moved by tears. I hope the the President will read this

    ReplyDelete

Scavenger Hunt 2

CHALLENGE 2 Search the Internet for the following facts and information. Write your answers in the table below. 1.             What is...